Tuesday 18th May 2021
DUMBARTON FC are delighted to welcome the return of a limited number of supporters to the C&G Systems Stadium following the move to Level Two Covid restrictions, as directed by the Scottish Government.
We are enormously looking forward to having our supporters back in the ground for Thursday’s decisive playoff final second leg at home to Edinburgh City, which kicks off at 7.35pm.
This will be the first time we have been able to have supporters in our stadium on a matchday for 443 days. It is a wait we will be delighted to end.
All supporters due to attend have been contacted by email with an allocated timeslot for entry. If you have registered your interest in attending, but have not received this email, then please contact the club as soon as possible.
We ask that fans enter via their allocated turnstile for temperature checking, and we will show you to your allocated seats.
We ask that you arrive during your allocated timeslot to ensure there are no delays and everyone is seated for kick-off. Please do not arrive earlier or later than the designated timing or we cannot guarantee entry.
We do apologise for the early timings but as you can appreciate we are working under restrictions and guidelines and wish to ensure the safety of all our supporters.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, please advise the club so we can reallocate your seat. You can do this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01389 762569.
Below, we also publish the conditions of entry. All supporters due to attend on Thursday should have received these by email and we ask that you ensure you read them in full before the game.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the club by email to email@example.com or by calling 01389 762569.
In line with Scottish Government and SFA guidelines, the club is required to put some additional measures in place to ensure the safety of all who attend the stadium. As such, the following is in addition to The Ground-Stadium Regulations, as displayed at point of entry and on Dumbarton FC website, and existing DFC Policies also on the Club website. Coronavirus (Covid-19): stadium sector guidance for professional football and rugby – www.gov.scot.
All Covid-19 Protocols must be adhered to:
– Track & Trace: e.g QR code scan/provide contact details
– Temperature check before entry
– Social Distancing – 2 metre distancing in queues at turnstile, toilets as per floor markings
– Wearing of face coverings at all times within the stadium and stand, unless medically exempt
– Hygiene: use of sanitiser, washing of hands, using refuse bins
– Allocated time slots to reduce queuing and crowd gatherings at entry points and within stadium.
– No crowd gathering within concourse or stand railings.
– No bags permitted (exceptions permitted for medical purposes) – to reduce queues and contact at entry points as usual searching policy will be in force.
– Seating will be allocated by the club to reduce crowd movement and prevent breach of social distance.
– Seating will be filled back to front row order.
– Pre-arranged seating at front for supporters with no/limited mobility or other disability.
– Entry will be via turnstiles: home or away depending on allocated seating block.
– No Kiosk facilities: food and drink can be brought in, in line with Ground Regulations. No cans/bottles are permitted in stadium and strictly no alcohol.
– Bar 72 also will not be in use.
– No programmes will be sold at the ground.
– At end of the match, please remain at your seat and a steward will prompt you to exit, from the front row to the back row. Please adhere to this guidance.
The usual stewarding arrangements will be in place for your assistance and safety. The Safety Officer will be available to provide additional assistance and advice as required.
By attending The C&G Systems Stadium you are deemed to be in agreement with the above.
Please do not attend if you experience any of the following symptoms: new/continuous cough; loss of taste or smell; fever.
Dumbarton Football Club