Friday 4th March 2022
DUMBARTON FC is offering businesses a unique opportunity to be part of our 150th anniversary celebrations by sponsoring our iconic stadium.
Our home since December 2000, the stadium has created all kinds of memories for players, officials, but perhaps most of all the supporters of Dumbarton FC.
Now the club is on the verge of marking 150 years since our foundation, surviving amongst other things, two World Wars and the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
It will be a time for the club and the community to celebrate all that is special about Dumbarton FC – and we want YOUR business to be part of it.
Your company’s name could be above the door to our stadium, as our headline stadium sponsor, as we celebrate a century and a half of our club.
You can enjoy this and other benefits including:
– Acknowledgement of your stadium sponsorship on our website and social media, along with all club literature including our matchday programme.
– Tannoy announcements to hundreds of fans as our headline stadium sponsor for every Dumbarton FC first team fixture at the stadium.
– Your business’s advert displayed prominently pitchside at the stadium – giving it the chance to feature in matchday photography by ourselves and other media outlets.
– The chance to enjoy regular matchday hospitality before, during and after our first team fixtures.
– Regular meetings with our players and management staff in recognition of your contribution to our club.
– Exposure for your business to guests at functions and events staged by Rock You Events Ltd at the stadium.
– The profile of your business being raised throughout the country by reports and discussions in the national media.
Your sponsorship of our stadium can last longer than just our 150th anniversary season, keeping your relationship with our club going even longer.
We want our 150th anniversary season to be a resounding success for our club and our community. With the support of all sponsors, including our stadium sponsor, we can make it happen – and support you in the process.
To register your interest, please contact general manager Antonia Love at email@example.com or by calling 01389 762569.
Dumbarton Football Club