Friday 16th May 2014
SEASON ticket and gate entry prices have been confirmed for the new campaign – 2014/15.
Securing our Championship status last term – our highest league placing in 27 years – means that exciting football is guaranteed at the Bet Butler Stadium for the new campaign.
Craig Levein will bring his Hearts team to the Rock and of course we will welcome Rangers to our stadium meaning all ticket matches (home and away), with ST holders getting preferential status!
As we strive to take the club forward and operate at the highest possible level in Scottish football we have to recognise that there are increased costs involved in achieving this.
It is also recognised that our stadium capacity limitations inhibits our ability to host more than 950 or so away fans regardless of the fanbase size of our visitors.
In compiling the new prices, the club have had to balance a number of factors, with specific emphasis on the following :
* to maintain the club’s operating infrastructure in a way that is suitable for a team playing the in the SPFL Championship.
* to continue to try and attract younger supporters, ensuring that for generations to come we have a solid base of fans.
* to give our manager a good chance to attract and retain players able to compete at SPFL Championship level.
Dumbarton FC season ticket holders will not only receive discounts on all pay-at-the-gate league prices, but will be able to take advantage of other great benefits as the Sons go into another very important season:
* guaranteed access to The Bet Butler Stadium for all eighteen League fixtures including matches that are ‘all-ticket’
* guaranteed opportunity to purchase a ticket (if required) for every home or away tie in the Scottish Cup and any match deemed all ticket
* each season ticket holder to have a discount applied to any hospitality package for the new season.
Renewal ‘packs’ to existing holders will be sent out today, and we ask every supporter to renew as early as possible.
Over the last 5 seasons we have managed to stabilise prices despite increasing operating costs and overheads and all at Dumbarton FC are trying to ensure that our manager has the means to build a squad to sustain life in the second tier of the Scottish Professional Football League and that the club, off the pitch, continues to progress.
We want every Dumbarton fan to become part of our #sonsfamily going forward as the club steadily progresses.
The purchase of a season ticket as opposed to paying on a walk-up basis can mean a saving of approximately 35%, based on our new adult ticket (with further savings on our new Category A matches).
The club has taken the decision to re-focus the pricing structure following an extensive review and with an eye towards building a supporter base for the future.
An under-12 season ticket is available for the next campaign for just £60 and based on 18 home games in the SPFL Championship with visits from Hearts and Rangers, this equates to just over £3 per game, a significant discount when paying on a match-by-match basis.
Season Ticket prices for season 2014/15 are as follows :
|Parent & 1 Child (U-12)||£250|
*Senior Citizens and Under-16s. Aged sixty-five as at 1/8/14 is the starting point for the “Senior Citizens” category.
Walk-up prices for pay at the gate supporters will be £18 (adults) and £10 (concessions) for matches deemed category B whilst category A matches, the prices will be £20 and £11.
Commercial Director Alan Findlay commented: “As we look forward to the next campaign our most pressing task is to ensure that the manager and his playing squad have all the financial backing that we can afford to give him.
“The Club relies on our supporters buying season tickets – as early as possible – so that we can plan financially for the season ahead.
“Last season, in footballing terms, it proved to be an outstanding campaign.
“The players and manager Ian Murray, along with his staff, deserve huge credit for not only retaining our hard-fought Championship status, but finishing 5th in a league dominated by full-time clubs.
“The board are keen to support him as he builds a squad for the new season starting in August.
“Behind the scenes, the new season has already started for what will be an immensely competitive campaign.
“There are new challenges ahead and we are determined to face them, with the fans’ help.”
Application forms, which MUST be completed for any (even a renewal) ticket purchased, can be accessed HERE
Terms and Conditions
1. Purchase may be made by cash, debit card or credit card.
2. If ordering by telephone there will be a £2 charge per order, to cover postage and packing.
3. Season tickets not valid for pre-season friendlies, any cup matches or play-off games.
4. Your existing seat will be kept for you until Friday June 20th, 2014. If you have not renewed by this date, the seat will be offered on a first come first served basis.