Thursday 8th October 2020
CLYDE have published details of how our supporters – and theirs of course – can stream Saturday’s Betfred Cup tie.
Current restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic mean that unfortunately, this game must also be played behind closed doors.
Like ourselves, Clyde will be using the Pixellot online platform, which is available on a pay-per-view-basis.
Given issues which were experienced across the midweek card in Scottish football by the Pixellot system, a reduced fee of only £6 has been set to stream the match.
This is following discussion between the two clubs.
Clyde have published the following guidelines:
– Sign up for a Clyde FC Live account by clicking here. Ignore the Season Card option by clicking ‘No thank you’ at the bottom of the screen. If you have already registered, make sure that you have logged in.
– Under ‘Upcoming Events’ click on Clyde v Dumbarton item, or go directly to the match page.
– Scroll down the page and in the ‘Tickets for Sale’ section, click on the red ‘Buy this event now’ button.
– Enter your payment details (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) to complete the ticket purchase.
– You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase and the match page will now display an access confirmation message box.
– Return to the match page on Saturday to access the live stream, starting at 2.45pm.
– To tune in from 2.45pm, you must first register (for free) at Clyde FC Live. Once logged in, the Clyde v Dumbarton event page will be accessible and the stream is scheduled to begin at 2.45pm.
Please note, early login is recommended to ensure you have access before the 3pm kick-off.
Viewing is also recommended on as large a screen as possible for the best experience.
As per SPFL streaming rules, only one device can be used to access the platform per user account. This can be managed via your account settings once logged in, if you wish to change device at any time.
Finally, all supporters and viewers should note, as with any live broadcast stream, although the footage is being delivered in HD, the quality of the end visuals will also depend on the internet connection available to each user.
Supporters are reminded that streaming arrangements for all matches are the responsibility of the home club. As such, our own Pixellot platform will not be streaming this fixture.
We would like to thank Clyde FC for their help in ensuring that supporters can see the match as it happens on Saturday.
Dumbarton Football Club