Wednesday 24th November 2021
DUMBARTON FC is looking for part-time bar staff to join its expanding hospitality operations at the Moreroom.com Stadium.
As a club, we pride ourselves on being a community club, and as bar staff you will be expected to assist in ensuring the highest standard of service to our members and guests.
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Possess a reasonable level of numeracy skill
– Be able to work off own initative
– Be willing to work a flexible shift pattern as additional events will be scheduled throughout the year
– Have a friendly and outgoing personality
– Have great customer service skills
– Saturday afternoons and possibly into evening
– Midweek games
– Events and functions are planned throughout the year when current restrictions are removed, such as weddings
This position may be suited, but is not restricted to, students, to be able to work around their studies. Previous experience is not essential as training will be given prior to starting the position.
Pay rates will start at national minimum wage rates, but can be negotiated depending on experience.
Please apply, attaching a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07880 233964.
Dumbarton Football Club