Tuesday 28th December 2021
DUMBARTON’S next home match is against Airdrieonians on Sunday, January 2, and attendance arrangements will be in line with newly-introduced public health regulations.
Operations for the match are set out below.
– Admission to the match will be for home supporters only – no away support. Bar 72 will also not be in operation, and hospitality will not take place.
– All those attending are asked to take a lateral flow test before coming to the Moreroom.com Stadium, and to wear a face covering in indoor areas.
– Season ticket holders will of course get in with their season tickets for no additional charge as usual. However, all holders who wish to attend must let us know by 2pm on Wednesday, December 29. Please do so by emailing Lesley Leslie at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Dumbarton v Airdrieonians 2/1/22’.
– We will put an initial 100 tickets on sale to home fans only, with payment via bank transfer or PayPal. Once the season ticket holder deadline has passed, we may be able to increase this number if required. A waiting list will also operate if needed.
– All non-season ticket holders wishing to purchase one of these tickets should email Antonia Love at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Live streaming of the match will be available, and will be priced at £10 instead of the usual £12. We will advise through our club website when it is available to purchase.
– Finally, don’t forget that the match has a 1.30pm kick-off.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank our supporters for their co-operation and support, and look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the match.
Dumbarton Football Club